Back Taxes Owed

T: (425) 402-8815

You have filed your returns but didn't have the money to pay what was owed. You may think, "Oh well---I will catch up next year." Before you know it you find yourself several years in arrears and suddenly there is a notice from the IRS, stating that you owe three or four times the original amount.

It's truly amazing how fast tax penalties and interest add up. Now you have a choice, you can write a substantial check and pay the full amount, including interest and penalties, you could contact us to help minimize your penalties and interest. What you do not want to do is to keep ignoring them while the penalties and interest keep piling up.

Luckily, we offer several options when it comes to resolving unpaid taxes. Please complete the form below to get a schedule consultation with our tax specialist.

Best Time To Call

[ Show a different Image ]